Access all our videos on YouTube.
Visit the IAOMT’s YouTube channel to view an extensive collection of videos related to biological dentistry and the work of our non-profit organization.
Access some of our videos directly on Facebook.
Visit the IAOMT’s Facebook page to view an extensive collection of videos related to biological dentistry and the work of our non-profit organization.
Registered attendees of our meetings can get the video links for free on request by contacting the IAOMT office.
If you wish to purchase, please visit the online store»
Friday/Saturday Symposium Main Speakers
- Valerie Kanter, DMD, MS, NMD “Regenerative Endodontics: Clinical Tools for Preserving Tooth Vitality”
- Anne Summers, PhD “What Mercury Does to Your Molecules and Your Microbes”
- Mingxiong Huang, PhD “Treat Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Using Low-Intensity Transcranial Electrical Stimulation”
- Special Guest Speaker: Former Congressman Dan Burton
- Peter Duesberg, PhD “Can Anti-Viral Vaccines Prevent and Cure Cervical and Oral Cancers?”
- Andy Wakefield, MD, BS “Vaccine Immunity, Escape Mutants, and Virgin Soil Populations”
- David Brownstein, MD “Vaccines are Safe and Effective? What the Evidence Shows.”
- Boyd Haley, PhD, MIAOMT “Advances in Treating Heavy Metal Induced Oxidative Stress”
- Jerry Bouquot, DDS, MSD “Who Knew? The 2 Most Common Diseases of Edentulous Jawbones: Osteonecrosis & Osteomyelitis!”
- Scott Tips, JD “Cancer Therapies and Health Freedom”
- Speakers Forum/s
- Beth Rosellini, DDS “Pediactric Sleep-Disordered Breathing: A Silent Epidemic Preventing Most Children from Reaching Their Full Potential”
- Stuart Nunnally, DDS, MS, FIAOMT, NMD “The Resolution of Systemic Disease: Nine Patient Case Histories”
- Charles Cuprill, DMD, AIAOMT “There is No Planet B. A Guide to Going Green for the Biological Dental Practice”
- Paula Hiett, MSN, RNC, IBCLC presenting for Robyn Abramczyk, DDS, FIAOMT ” Integrative Approach to Treating Ankyloglossia in the Breastfeeding Neonate, Bridging the Gap to Childhood and Beyond”
- Oksana Sawiak, DDS, AIAOMT “Periodontal Disease: A Whole Body Infection”
- Bill Landers “Pathogen Recognition & Perio Risk Assessment via Phase Contrast Microscopy”
- Sammy Noumbissi, DDS, MS “Background and Rationale for Zirconia Ceramic Dental Implants: Ten Years of Scientific and Clinical Observation”
- Ted Reese, DDS “Establishing Yourself as a Holistic Dental Practice”
- Dawn Ewing, RDH, PhD “Lab Tests For Periodontal Patients”
Friday/Saturday Symposium Speakers:
- Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD – Vitamin C, Infected Teeth, and the Law
- Anthony B. Sims, DDS – The Neurological Aspects of Dentistry and Its Relationship to Movement Disorders
- Marty Hinz, MD – Parkinson’s Disease: Managing the Ultimate Neurotoxin Catastrophe
- Anthony B. Sims, DDS – Non-Toxic Ways to Treat Tourette’s Syndrome
- Ted Reese, DDS – IV Therapies for the Integrative Dental Practitioner: Utilization of Venipuncture
- Mary Lynne Murray-Ryder, RDH, BS (STAFF BREAKOUT) – First Do No Harm
- Julie Babcock, DDS – Permanent Resolution of TMD from the Natural Human Biological Perspective
- Frances Horning, RDH (STAFF BREAKOUT) – Myofunctional Therapy: Eat, Sleep, BREATHE!
- Phil Mollica, MS, DMD, NMD, MIAOMT – Nurture Your Gut, Nurture Your Mouth
- Sherry Regiani, SHRM-CP, CHPSE, IAPP – Cyber-Security and the Internet of Things
- Diana Ecchevaria, MS, PhD – Mechanisms of Mercury Induced Neurodegeneration and Genetic Susceptibility
- Wassana Yantasee, PhD, MBA – Development of New Oral Drug for Treating Chronic Mercury Exposure
- Boyd Haley, PhD, MIAOMT – The Biochemical and Physiological Mechanisms of Action of Mercury Toxicity in Mammals
- Victor Marcial-Vega, MD – The Management of Autism, Alzheimer’s and Other Neurological Diseases with an Integrative Medicine Approach
- Robert Kidd, MD, CMAA – Medical-Dental-Osteopathic Connections
- Andrew W. Campbell, MD – Understand the Role of Commensal Spore Organisms in Dental Practice: Who, What, Why?
- Speakers Forum /s
Friday/ Saturday Symposium Main Speakers
- Robert Rowen, MD – Ozone Therapy as a Primary and Adjunctive Therapy for Infection
- Edward Calabrese, PhD – Hormesis: How it can Improve Public Health and Medicine
- Thomas Seyfried, PhD – Cancer as a Mitochondrial Disease: Implications for Novel Therapeutics
- Michael Aschner, PhD – Mechanisms of Mercury Induced Neurodegeneration and Genetic Susceptibility
- Boyd Haley, PhD, MIAOMT – Disease Related Oxidative Stress: Induction, Consequences and Potential Treatment
- Chris Shade, PhD – Advanced Use of Toxin Binders and Cholegogues in Detoxification Protocols
- Michael Gelb, DDS, MS – Airway Centered Dentistry
- Howard Hu, MD, MPH, Sc.D – Current Research on Fluoride, Neurodevelopment and other Developmental Outcomes: The Early Life Exposures in Mexico to Environmental Toxicants (ELEMENT) Birth Cohort Study
- Robert Rountree, MD – Total Toxic Load and its Impact on Health
- Robert Rowen, MD – The Relationship of Teeth to Medical Issues
- Janet Stopka, DDS, MIAOMT – Enzymes and Therapy
- Shelby Kahl, RDH (STAFF BREAKOUT) – F. Nucleatum and the Human Microbiome
- Edward Calabrese, PhD – The Linear Dose Response for Cancer Risk Assessment: New Findings Challenge its Scientific Foundations and Use by Regulatory and Public Health Agencies
- Gerry Curatola, DDS and Daniel Pompa, PSc.D – True Cellular Detox: A Unique, Safe and Effective Way to Detoxify at the Cellular Level
- Shelby Kahl, RDH (STAFF BREAKOUT) – Biofilm Manipulation: Clinical Strategy
- Judson Wall, DDS, AIAOMT – Shocking Diseases of the Bone!
- Kindal Robertson, DDS, AIAOMT – Show Me the Science: Writing Scientific Reviews for the IAOMT
- Frances Horning, RDH (STAFF BREAKOUT) – Relieving Dental Anxiety Naturally
- Speaker Forum/s
Archived Lectures & Meetings Videos (Free)
To view archived meetings for free, click here.
All lectures older than two years, and other IAOMT videos are available for free viewing on the
IAOMT YouTube channel
Extra Videos, a random assortment:
I produced a short instructional video primarily for my own patients’ use, but I’d like to share it with any Academy members who may be interested in using it in their practice. It focuses on instructions on how and why to correctly use a Water Pik for home use in periodontal health. If other offices are like ours, when we want our perio patients to use a WaterPik at home, it’s very time consuming to teach them the correct method. Even then, often they don’t really get it, and come back after using it ineffectively. A video on You Tube is something you can show in the office and/or give them the link to watch at home. You can encourage them to re-watch it over time if their technique “slips.” Although the video features the Water Pik, it does mention that other devices also work well such as Via Jet and HydroFloss. It just needs the right tip used and the right technique (rather different from any instructions in the box).
“Dental Mercury’s Toxic Journey Into The Environment” was narrated by Robert Lamarck and produced as a collaborative effort between The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, the website Mercury Exposure and the film Evidence of Harm formally known as You Put What In My Mouth? a documentary about the devastating effects of dental mercury on patients, staff and the environment.
David and Dr. Mark Geier overview potential harm from mercury amalgam fillings IAOMT Minnesota 2012. The presentation includes the results from recent (2011/12) reviews of data from the Casa Pia Portugal Children’s Trial originally done by Woods et. al.
Download Slides (7.5mb).
Please click here and go to YouTube and view playlist for more Minamata videos.