Access all our videos on YouTube.
Visit the IAOMT’s YouTube channel to view an extensive collection of videos related to biological dentistry and the work of our non-profit organization.
Access some of our videos on directly from Facebook.
Visit the IAOMT’s Facebook page to view an extensive collection of videos related to biological dentistry and the work of our non-profit organization.
Registered attendees of our meetings can get the video links for free on request by contacting the IAOMT office.
If you wish to purchase, please visit the online store»
Friday/ Saturday Symposium September 8-9
- Jeffrey Hindin, DDS “Physiological Dentistry: Autonomics, TMJ, Sleep, Pain and Heart Rate Variability”
- Barrie Tan, PhD “Vitamin E: Setting the Record Straight”
- Xiaozhong (John) Yu, MD, PhD “Dental Filling Toxicity Fear: A Myth or Actuality – New Insights from Big NHANES Data Analysis”
- Stephen LaVoie, PhD (proxy) for Anne Summers, PhD “Inorganic and Organic Hg Damage Proteins Differently and Cells Respond Differently as they Recover from these Two Toxicants”
- Boyd Haley, PhD, MIAOMT “A Single Scientist’s View of the Problems Associated with Heavy Metal Toxicity”
- Jerry Tennant, MD “Healing is Voltage: The Physics of Emotions”
- Frank Shallenberger, MD “Melatonin in Medicine and Dentistry”
- Jorge Flechas, MD, MPH “PQQ: A New Molecule to Lower Mercury and its other Health Benefits”
- Mary Ellen Chalmers, DMD, AIAOMT “Functional Medicine and Dentistry”
- Stuart Nunnally, DDS, FIAOMT “The Diagnosis and Successful Treatment of Jawbone Osteonecrosis”
- Sherry Regiani, SHRM-CP, CHPSE, IAPP “(staff breakout) Putting it All Together: Part 1 – Rules and Regs and Protecting Your Practice”
- Ali Farahani, DDS, AIAOMT “Physiological Bite Reconstruction for the Biological Dental Practice”
- Shelby Kahl, RDH “(staff breakout) P. Gingivalis and the Human Microbiome”
- Sherry Regiani, SHRM-CP, CHPSE, IAPP “(staff breakout) Putting it All Together: Part 2 – Applying the Knowledge Learned to your Unique Office”
- Lori Miller-Stevens, DDS, AIAOMT “Life or Death – It’s All About Breathing”
- Phil Sukel, DDS, MIAOMT “Traumatic Cancer of the Tongue”
- Jean Nordin-Evans, DDS “Understanding the Multi-Dimensional: Physical, Emotional, Energetic, and Spiritual Levels of Dentistry and How They Can Enhance our Lives and Clinical Practice”
- Speakers Forum/s
Friday/Saturday Symposium Speakers:
- Joseph Hickey, MD “Environmental Toxins and their Relationship to Cardiovascular Disease,Dementia, Cancer, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Fibromyalgia”
- Michael Gerber, MD “Removing Metabolic and Environmental Toxins”
- David Quig, PhD “Intestinal Barriers- Regulation and Clinical Implications of Breaches in the Host’s Multilayered Defense System”
- Ken Southward, DDS “Systemic Theory of Causation of Dental Decay and the Role of Vitamin K2”
- Thomas Levy, MD, JD “Apical Peridontosis, Heart Attacks, and Chronic disease – The Hidden Epidemic”
- David Minkoff, MD “Occult Dental Pathology as a Cause of Systemic Illness”
- Boyd Haley, PhD “An Evaluation of Heavy Metal Chelation by Various Commercially Available Compound”
- David Brownstein, MD “Iodine: The Universal Anti-Cancer Agent”
- Anju Usman, MD “Addressing SiBO/Biofilms in Patients with Chronic Illnesses and Autism”
- Jessica Tran, ND, Darin Ingels, ND, and James Willoughby, DO “Overview of Immunotherapy: Food and Inhalants”
- Ellie Campbell, DO “Emerging Evidence for Oral Health in CVD Prevention”
- Felix Liao, DDS “Airway Diagnosis in Functional Medicine and Biological Dentistry”
- Michael Gossweiler, DDS “The Autoimmune Aspects of Periodontal Disease”
- Jessica Tran, ND, Darin Ingels, ND, and James Willoughby, DO “Overview of Immunotherapy: Metals and Molds”
- Charles Adams, MD “IASIS Neuro Feedback/IASIS Micro-Neural Stimulation”
- Valerie Kanter, DMD, MS “Regenerative Endodontics: The Fountain of Youth for a Dying Tooth”
- Walter “Jess” Clifford, MS “Video Micrography of the Effects of Implantable Components on Viable Cells”
- Jessica Tran, ND, Darin Ingels, ND, and James Willoughby, DO “Overview of Immunotherapy: Hormones and Neurotransmitters”
- Alexander Mostovoy, HD, DHMS “Thermography: Effective Early Detection of Oral Pathology”
- John Parks Trowbridge, MD “Myths and Truths about Detoxification of Mercury in Tissues”
- Phil Mollica, MS, DMD “Novel Treatment for Osteonecrosis and Associated Infection of the Jaw”
Friday/ Saturday Symposium September 8-9
- Nathan Bryan, PhD “The Role of Oral Bacteria in Systemic Nitric Oxide Productions in Humans: The Mechanism Behind the Oral-Systemic Link”
- Griffin Cole, DDS, FIAOMT “The Fluoride Fallacy: Death of the Precautionary Principle”
- Joseph Mercola, DO “The Mercury-Free Dentistry Movement: 20 Years of Progress” 2 Parts
- Jerry Bouquot, DDS “Something’s Happening Here and You Don’t Know What it is, do you Dr Jones?-Review and Update of Bone Diseases of the Jaw”
- Jerry Tennant, MD “On/Off Switches for Cancer”
- Simon Yu, MD “Dental, Parasites, and Energy Medicine: Missing Link for Medical Incurables”
- Frank Shallenberger, MD “Medical Cannabis-It’s for Real”
- Andy Wakefield, MD “VAXXED- The Movie”
- Boyd Haley, PhD, MIAOMT “Results of an Extensive Chelation Study on Hg Toxic Gold Miners”
- Michael Margolis, DDS, AIAOMT “Putting the Pieces Back Together; Do Ischemic Osteo Lesions Share a Common DNA?”
- Ali Farahani, DDS, AIAOMT “Ceraroot Zirconium Implant – What, When, Why, Where and How”
- Robert Whitman, MSE “Sex, Drugs and Oral Cancer”
- Ali Farahani, DDS, AIAOMT “Ceraroot Zirconium Implants: Step by Step Clinical Protocol for Surgical and Prosthetic Excellence”
- Alireza Panahpour, DDS “Good Standard & Protocols for Non-Toxic and Biological Dentistry”
- Peter Evans, MS, DDS, AIAOMT “The New Patient Grid: How to Have Your New Patients Accept Your Best Care & Keep Them for a Lifetime”
- Blanche Grube, DDS, FIAOMT “Titanium Implants and Bacteria DNA”
- Damir Skripec, DMD “Never Ending Endo”
- Speakers Forum
Archived Lectures & Meetings Videos (Free)
To view archived meetings for free, click here.
All lectures older than two years, and other IAOMT videos are available for free viewing on the
IAOMT YouTube channel
Extra Videos, a random assortment:
I produced a short instructional video primarily for my own patients’ use, but I’d like to share it with any Academy members who may be interested in using it in their practice. It focuses on instructions on how and why to correctly use a Water Pik for home use in periodontal health. If other offices are like ours, when we want our perio patients to use a WaterPik at home, it’s very time consuming to teach them the correct method. Even then, often they don’t really get it, and come back after using it ineffectively. A video on You Tube is something you can show in the office and/or give them the link to watch at home. You can encourage them to re-watch it over time if their technique “slips.” Although the video features the Water Pik, it does mention that other devices also work well such as Via Jet and HydroFloss. It just needs the right tip used and the right technique (rather different from any instructions in the box).
“Dental Mercury’s Toxic Journey Into The Environment” was narrated by Robert Lamarck and produced as a collaborative effort between The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, the website Mercury Exposure and the film You Put What In My Mouth? a documentary about the devastating effects of dental mercury on patients, staff and the environment.
David and Dr. Mark Geier overview potential harm from mercury amalgam fillings IAOMT Minnesota 2012. The presentation includes the results from recent (2011/12) reviews of data from the Casa Pia Portugal Children’s Trial originally done by Woods et. al.
Please click here and go to YouTube and view playlist for more Minamata videos.