All Meeting Details Are On Our App!
There’s an app for just about everything nowadays, and we are excited to announce that IAOMT now has one for our meetings!
This will go live about a month before the meeting. Our mobile app will bring the experience at this meeting to a new level. Attendees, Speakers, and Exhibitors will be able to see more, do more, and get more value out of the event—right from their mobile device.
Features Of The App
- The full event schedule sorted by day, topic, and speaker. Bookmark or export your schedule directly to your smart device.
- Network with colleagues and exhibitors by clicking the attendee icon. You must be logged in to use this feature. Go to the event guide and click “log in”. You will be asked to give your first and last name, and an email. You will be sent an email with a unique code to gain access. Attendee profiles are set to public by default. You may change this in your profile settings. On Android it is the 3 bars, and on Apple it is a gear icon. Click on your name and change your preference.
- The activity feed icon is where you can post comments or pictures during the meeting. Take pictures of colleagues, exhibitors, or speakers. Try and make sure to comment with who they are. This will be a great tool for IAOMT to document our meetings!
- Navigate the event with interactive floor maps that link to sessions. Click the map icon.
- View exhibitor profiles. You can search by category or by name. Exhibitor sponsors are listed under the sponsor icon.
- View speaker profiles. Presentations attached to their profile (if provided to us).
- Exhibitor surveys, Speaker surveys, Fundamentals Course Survey, and Needs Assessment are located under the Survey Icon- Please fill these out. Your feedback is very important to us.
- You will be alerted of any schedule changes or breaking news events by push notifications. Be sure you grant permission to allow the IAOMT meeting app to send you these notifications.
How To Get The App
Apple or Android Users
Visit either the App Store, or Google Play and search for AttendeeHub and download the app.
If you have downloaded the IAOMT meeting app before, please uninstall, and install AttendeeHub. This change is due to a new Apple mandate.
Once the app downloads, search for IAOMT. You will see a list for “current & upcoming” or for “past” meetings. You will always be able to go back and see all meetings.
Click “download” to gain access. You will need to be connected to WiFi to do this.
Blackberry, Windows and Computer Users will need to use the web-based version of this app.
Event URL: https://crowd.cc/denver2018 Current meeting will go “live” about one month prior to conference. You may go in and view past meetings anytime.
For best results, please download the app prior to arriving at the venue!
Internet service will be provided in the meeting rooms (More information, including the password will be available at the meeting, on the meeting app, and given out during the announcements).
NOTE! Notebooks will not be handed out at registration. Any information that was previously in the notebooks are now on the meeting app, including the schedule and forms for CE Credit.
If you wish to have printed material to take notes on, such as speaker slides, or the forms for CE credit, you are responsible for printing these and bringing with you to the meeting. This is still the same as our previous meetings. Go to the drop down box under conferences and click “Print Speaker Slides/Forms”. Choose the Denver meeting and enter password: 2018Denver
Need assistance with the app?
The CrowdCompass Support Team is available 24 hours/day M-F and 9AM-9PM on weekends. They can be reached at 888-889-3069, option 1, or email@example.com