All Meeting Details Are On Our App!
There’s an app for just about everything nowadays, and we are excited to announce that IAOMT now has one for our meetings!
This will go live about a month before the meeting. Our mobile app will bring the experience at this meeting to a new level. Attendees, Speakers, and Exhibitors will be able to see more, do more, and get more value out of the event—right from their mobile device.
Features Of The App
- The full event schedule sorted by day, topic, and speaker. Bookmark or export your schedule directly to your smart device.
- Network with colleagues and exhibitors by clicking the attendee icon. You must be logged in to use this feature. Go to the event guide and click “log in”. You will be asked to give your first and last name, and an email. You will be sent an email with a unique code to gain access. Attendee profiles are private by default. You may change this in your profile settings.
- The activity feed icon is where you can post comments or pictures during the meeting.
- Navigate the event with interactive floor maps that link to sessions. Click the map icon.
- View exhibitor profiles. You can search by category or by name. Sponsors are highlighted in light blue in exhibitor directory.
- View speaker profiles. Presentations attached to their profile (if provided to us)
- Speaker surveys, Fundamentals Course Survey, and Needs Assessment are located under the Survey Icon- Please fill these out. Your feedback is very important to us.
- You will be alerted of any schedule changes or breaking news events by push notifications. Be sure you grant permission to allow the IAOMT meeting app to send you these notifications.
How To Get The App
Apple or Android Users
Visit either the App Store, or Google Play and search for IAOMT or IAOMT meetings
Once the app download is completed, tap on the Joint Meeting – Savannah 2017 icon to enter the event. If you have this app already installed, you may still be in the last meeting. Be sure to go “back to all events” to see the current event.
Blackberry, Windows and Computer Users will need to use the web-based version of this app.
Event URL: https://crowd.cc/savannah2017
Once you are on the web page, tap on the Joint Meeting – Savannah 2017 icon to enter the event. If you have this app already visited this website, you may still be in the last meeting. Be sure to go “back to all events” to see the current event.
For best results, please download the app prior to arriving at the venue!
Internet service will be provided in the meeting rooms (More information, including the password will be available at the meeting, and given during the morning announcements).
NOTE! Notebooks will not be handed out at registration. Any information that was previously in the notebooks are now on the new meeting app, including the schedule and forms for CE Credit.
If you wish to have printed material to take notes on, such as speaker slides, or the forms for CE credit, you are responsible for printing these and bringing with you to the meeting. This is still the same as our previous meetings. Go to the drop down box under conferences and click “Print Speaker Slides/Forms”. Choose the Savannah meeting and enter password: Joint2017
Need assistance with the app?
The CrowdCompass Support Team is available 24 hours/day M-F and 9AM-9PM on weekends. They can be reached at 888-889-3069, option 1, or firstname.lastname@example.org