All Conference Details Are On Our App!
There’s an app for just about everything nowadays, and we are excited to announce that IAOMT now has one for our meetings!
This will go live about a month before the meeting. Our mobile app will bring the experience at this meeting to a new level. Attendees, Speakers, and Exhibitors will be able to see more, do more, and get more value out of the event—right from their mobile device.
Features Of The App
- The full event schedule sorted by day, topic, and speaker. Bookmark or export your schedule directly to your smart device.
- Navigate the event with interactive floor maps that link to sessions.
- View exhibitor profiles. You can search by category or by name. Sponsors are highlighted in light blue in exhibitor directory.
- View speaker profiles. Presentations attached to their profile (if provided to us)
- Speaker surveys, Fundamentals Course Survey, and Needs Assessment are located under the Survey Icon- Please fill these out. Your feedback is very important to us.
- You will be alerted of any schedule changes or breaking news events by push notifications.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ELECTED TO RECEIVE THEM FROM THE CROWDCOMPASS APP
How To Get The App
Apple or Android Users
Visit either the App Store, or Google Play and search for IAOMT
Once the app download is completed, tap on the IAOMT Spring Meeting-Orlando 2016 icon to enter the event
If we were provided an email at registration, you will also be emailed an invite from CrowdCompass
Blackberry, Windows and Computer Users will need to use the web-based version of this app.
Event URL: https://crowd.cc/reno2016
Once you are on the web page, tap on the IAOMT Spring Meeting-Orlando 2016 icon to enter the event
For best results, please download the app prior to arriving at the venue!
Internet service will be provided in the meeting rooms (More information, including the password will be available at the meeting, and given during the morning announcements).
NOTE! Notebooks will not be handed out at registration. Any information that was previously in the notebooks are now on the new meeting app, including the schedule and forms for CE Credit.
If you wish to have printed material to take notes on, such as speaker slides, or the forms for CE credit, you are responsible for printing these and bringing with you to the meeting. This is still the same as our previous meetings. Go to the drop down box under conferences and click “Print Speaker Slides/Forms”. Choose the Orlando meeting and enter password: Otown2015
Need assistance with the app?
The CrowdCompass Support Team is available 24 hours/day M-F and 9AM-9PM on weekends. They can be reached at 888-889-3069, option 1, or email@example.com