Search Listing are available to Standard and Associate IAOMT Members. New listings will be submitted for final approval by the IAOMT office before going live.
- To create a listing for your practice, first click the Member Login link in the top yellow bar at the top of any page to enter the member’s only section of the website.
- Next, click on the the Create / Update Search Listing link in the right hand bar.
- If you do not have a listing, click the link that says Create One Here.
- There are 4 steps (5 screens) of information that we need to create your Search Listing. You must complete ALL steps before your information will be saved.
Step 1 > Set your State, Province or Country.
- This setting will include your listing on the main search page which lists all regions.
Step 2 > Listing Information.
- Enter your Full member name, including your credentials
- Please also select the box for each of your degrees.
- Street 1, City, Country and Office Phone are all required.
- Zip is NOT required so as to support international addresses, however, we encourage all US / Canadian members to include their Zip / Postal Code so that you are included in the sidebar zip search.
- If you are accredited, please indicate your level. Accredited member are featured at the TOP of all search results AND their individual pages include a featured listing badge.
- Practice Description is also required. You can add just a few words or multiple paragraphs, it’s up to you.
- HTML markup is accepted in the practice description box.
- Formatting Help: If you have any advanced formatting requests, please email the office and be sure to be very specific as per your needs.
- Videos: If you have a video that you would like to display on a page, please email the office with the youtube or vimeo URL and instructions as to the placement of the video on your page. For an example of a search listing with a video, see the page for Tiffany K Shields, DMD ».
- Click Continue
Step 2, continued > Listing Images
- This image will display with your Search Listing.
- Each profile is allowed one headshot image. Simply drag the image from your computer into the image drop box and it will upload. Then click continue.
- If you do not have an image at this time, just click continue. You can always add one later.
- Image Requirements:
- jpg, gif and png file types are accepted.
- Image file must be smaller than 10mb.
- Images will be sized to a max width of 200 pixels wide on the Listing page. The height will be adjusted proportionally up to 240 pixels high.
- Additional images, staff photos, logos, etc may be added at the discretion of the IAOMT office. Email us for details.
Please Note: Conference images from the old website were migrated to the new site since we had the original files. HOWEVER, other images were NOT migrated due to the very small size on the old site (75w x 95h) versus the much larger size on the new site (200w x 300h). We encourage you to import a new, larger image.
Need a Headshot? If you would like a professional looking conference photo like the other, simply join us at the next conference and we’d be happy to take one!
Step 3 > Additional Information
- Be sure to check that your red google pin is properly place on the map.
- Clicking the + sign in the upper left corner of the map several times will zoom you all the way into your location. If you want to adjust the pin, simply drag it to the proper location. You also have the option of entering coordinates.
- Don’t worry if this view show your listing from very far away. Your pin and the surrounding area will be automatically adjusted depending on the search conducted by patients.
- Click Continue with listing submit.
Step 4 – Submission Received
This is your confirmation that your updates were successfully saved and the office has been notified of your submission. Once your listing is reviewed, the office will send it live and you will receive an email indicating that the public can now find you no the IAOMT website.
In the future, if you are logged in as a member on the website, when you view your Search Listing you will see an Edit button under your Full Name. Don’t worry! Only YOU see this since the listing is connected to your billing account. Simply click this button to make any additional updates and remember, you must complete all 4 steps before your listing changes are saved.