Click on the tabs at the top of the table (Benefits, Exhibitor Details & Pricing, Absent Exhibitors, Sponsorship Opportunities) to read the information associated with these topics.
As an exhibitor at one of our spring or annual meetings, you will have exposure to the most progressive professionals in dentistry, medicine, research, science and education.
Our meeting typically draws between 350-400 dentists, physicians, medical research scientists, registered dental hygienists, dental assistants, and other various office staff.
About Our Members
The IAOMT is a membership organization for dental, medical and research professionals who seek to promote mercury-free dentistry and raise the standards of scientific biocompatibility in dental practice.
Space is limited to only 40-60 exhibitors. You pick your booth space when registering. Dallas Joint Meeting will have 90.
Exhibit space will be confirmed upon receipt of completed application accompanied by a deposit of at least half down.
The booth space consists of one 6 ft. draped table, two chairs, and a trashcan in a 10X10 ft. or 10X8 ft. space if all possible.
Two exhibitor staff admissions which include attendance to all lectures.
Set up and Exhibit Hours
Set up is on the Thursday prior to the regular symposium, typically between 5-6 p.m. On Friday and Saturday, exhibit hours start at 7 a.m. with continental breakfast in the exhibit hall. Meetings run till around 5 p.m. Exhibitors can break down after the last break on Saturday, which is usually at about 4:00 p.m.
Continental breakfast and lunch offered for staff Friday and Saturday. Breakfast and breaks are served in the exhibit hall to increase exposure.
If you are sending in a paper registration, please email the office with a company logo, one or two flyers in PDF form (10MB or smaller), and a brief description of your company. If you apply online, this will allow you to upload directly into the reservation form.
This information will be placed on the IAOMT Meeting App.
Company name and website listed on the IAOMT website.
Follow-Up Contact List
A follow-up contact list of registrants will be provided to all exhibitors. An “opt in” feature will be added to the registration form for meeting attendees to provide an email address if they wish.
Each staff listed on the reservation form receives an identification/name badge. Badges must be worn at all times while in attendance at the exhibit.
Links to all Friday/Saturday speaker presentations are included.
IAOMT Meeting: $1200 | Joint Meeting: $2000
There is an additional charge of $200 if electric is needed.
Additional Table add $400 (L-shaped booth)
Two Spaces add $1200 or $2000 depending on which meeting
Additional staff (2 included) add $350/person
This opportunity is available for companies who desire to distribute information to our conference attendees but are unable to exhibit in person.
- Absent Exhibitors (AE) are limited to 3 different pieces of literature, 200 copies each.
- A visitor sheet with AE’s name and space for attendees to register for immediate contact will be added on the table.
- AE’s will receive a follow-up contact list.
- Company name will be listed on our website.
- Company information will be listed on the meeting app.
- Links to all Friday/Saturday speaker presentations are included.
Absent Exhibitors Fee
Increase your company’s presence at the Meeting!
Sponsorship for breakfast, lunch, refreshment breaks, and several other opportunities are available. Sponsors receive special recognition on the meeting app and from the podium, as well as signage at the tables.
- $ 1000 Breakfast Sponsor Fee (Friday or Saturday)
- $ 1500 Lunch Sponsor Fee (Friday or Saturday)
- $ 400 Break Sponsor Fee (Four breaks available; Friday A.M. or P.M. and Saturday A.M. or P.M.)
- $ 500 Goodie Bags at Registration (Please have packaged and ready to hand out. Send directly to the hotel. Include on the label: Attn: Farrah Brennan, Goodie Bags)
- $ 350 Banner ad on Meeting App
- $ 1,000 Lanyards (Exclusive to your company)